Last Update: January 7, 2022
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you access this PrintMaker app (our “App”), our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information, and includes information on your European and California Privacy Rights.
1. What personal info do we collect?
- Account Information – When you create an account, we may collect your name, email, address, and telephone You must be 16 years or older to set up an account with us.
- Payment, Shipping, and Delivery Information – We collect payment information and shipping information when you shop with us.
- Contact Us Information – When you contact us with questions, comments, concerns, or complaints, you will provide us with your name and email address.
- Opt-In Email Campaign Information – You provide your email address and name to receive promotional marketing emails. You can opt out at any time by unsubscribing at the bottom of any such marketing email. You must be 16 years or older to opt into our marketing emails.
- User Content – When using our App, we may collect photographs or videos that you take while using our App. When installing our App, or in your App settings, you may grant us the right to access photos stored on your device. These photos and videos will not be shared with third parties. Special provisions regarding camera access: (i) our App requests camera access for the purpose of conveniencing your personalization of your works/designs and creative expression when using our App by printing content using your PrintMaker; (ii) access to your camera is not automatic. For this element of our App to function, you must first give consent by clicking on the Camera Access box as set out in the instructions; (iii) the use of photos/videos is limited to protect privacy and to conform to App functionality. Photos/videos are specifically isolated to inclusion with your designs. Our App does not allow downloaded images to be shared but rather merely included as content that can be printed using your PrintMaker. Further, photos/videos are isolated to your personal account. If you upload a photo/video, only you can use such content with transfer of such content from our App limited to using your PrintMaker. Regardless of the tolerances or limitations of our App, you may not upload or otherwise transfer photos/videos to other mediums for publication; (iv) you may at any time revoke consent for access to camera use by clicking the Camera Access Revocation box set out in the instructions. In such event, you must manually delete the design or remove the photo element in the design from the app in order to remove the image permanently from the database.
- Usage information – We, or service providers we employ, collect information whenever you visit or use our App. This information may include (but isn’t limited to): what type of web browser and device operating system you use; the time and day you use our App; pages you visit on the site; and the features you use on our App.
2. How do we collect information?
- We collect your information directly from you when you provide it to us and automatically as you navigate through our App.
- All Personal Information we process is done under one of the following lawful bases: consent, contract, legal obligation, vital interests, public task, or legitimate interests.
3. How do we use the information we collect?
- To fulfill orders you’ve made on our
- To communicate with you about our products, services, and
- To provide customer service, including responses to inquiries, alerting you to changes in our policies or about product recalls.
- To analyze online behavioral trends with the aim of improving the online shopping experience and effectiveness of promotions we may present to you.
- To target the advertising content we show you on our sites, social media sites, or third-party
- As permitted by law, we will share your information with government authorities if
- In the event of a bankruptcy, merger, or acquisition, we may transfer your information without further consent.
- We also share your information with service providers to help us provide our services and fulfill our contracts with you, as described Currently we share data with the following providers:
- Apple App Our Apple App Store hosts our App. You can read more about how Apple App Store uses your Personal Information here: https://www.apple.com/legal/privacy/.
- Busy Human. Busy Human collects and processes information that it gathers from our App. Busy Human does not share, sell, or lend information gathered and the Information is only used to diagnose, track, and fix You can read more about how Busy Human uses your Personal Information here: https://busyhuman.io/#/privacy.
- Google Cloud and Google Your information may be collected and processed by Google Cloud and Google Firebase. You can read more about how Google Cloud and Google Firebase uses your Personal Information here: https://cloud.google.com/terms/data-processing-terms and https://firebase.google.com/support/privacy.
- Google Play The Google Play Store hosts our App. You can read more about how Google Play Store uses your Personal Information here: https://policies.google.com/privacy?hl=en-US.
4. What steps do we take to keep your information secure?
- In order to work with our service providers, we may transfer your personal information to different locations around the world. Wherever your personal information is transferred, stored, or processed by us, we will take reasonable steps to safeguard the privacy of your personal These steps may include implementing standard contractual clauses where recognized by law, obtaining your consent, or other lawful means of transferring personal information.
- Please be advised that no device is 100% secure and you use our App and submit information at your We advise that you use strong Passwords to prevent accounts from being accessed without your knowledge.
5. European Privacy Rights.
If you are a resident of the European Union, you have certain additional rights with respect to your Personal information under the General Data Protection Regulation (Regulation (EU) 2016/679) (the “GDPR”), including the following:
- The right of access to your Personal
- The right to rectify your Personal Information if it is incorrect or
- The right to have your Personal Information erased if certain grounds are
- The right to withdraw your consent to our processing of your Personal Information at any time (if our processing is based on consent).
- The right to object to our processing of your Personal Information (if processing is based on legitimate interests).
- The right to object to our processing of your Personal Information for direct marketing
- The right to receive your Personal Information from us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format, and the right to transmit your Personal Information to another controller without hindrance from us (data portability).
You may contact us at email@example.com to exercise any of the above rights.
Furthermore, if you believe that our processing of your Personal Information is inconsistent with your data protection rights under the GDPR and we have not adequately addressed your concerns, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the data protection supervisory authority of your country.
We DO NOT engage in fully automated decision-making that has a legal or otherwise significant effect using customer data.
6. California Privacy Rights.
If you are a California resident, you have the right to (i) request that we delete personal data that we have collected about you; (ii) request that we disclose the personal data we have collected about you;
(iii) request that we disclose whether we sell (or sold) your personal data; (iv) opt-out of the sale of your personal data (to the extent we sell your personal data); and (v) not face discrimination for exercising your rights under the CCPA.
We collect the following categories of personal data directly from you and indirectly from you (e.g., by observing your actions on our App): (i) identifiers, which includes the following specific pieces of personal data: name, email address, street address, and telephone number; (ii) bank card information, which includes the following specific pieces of personal data: name, card number, and other financial information; (iii) commercial information, which includes the following specific pieces of personal data: products or services purchased or considered or other purchasing or consuming history or tendency; and (iv) internet or other electronic network activity information, which includes the following specific pieces of personal data: browsing history, search history, and information regarding your interaction with our App.
To exercise your rights under the CCPA, you (or your authorized agent) may contact us by submitting a verifiable consumer request as described below. Your request must provide sufficient information
that allows us to reasonably verify you are the person about whom we collected personal data and describe your request with sufficient detail that allows us to properly understand, evaluate, and respond to it. If you would like to close your account or have us delete your personal information, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
California's “Shine the Light” law (Civil Code Section § 1798.83) permits users of our App that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please send an email to email@example.com or contact us at the address below.
7. Children’s Privacy.
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. Our App is not directed to children under the age of 16, and we do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 16. If you are under 16 years of age, then please do not use or access our App at any time or in any manner. If we learn that personally identifiable information has been collected on our App from persons under 16 years of age and without verifiable parental consent, then we will take the appropriate steps to delete this information. If you are a parent or guardian and discover that your child under 16 years of age has obtained an account on our App, then you may alert us at firstname.lastname@example.org and request that we delete that child’s personally identifiable information from our systems.
8. Data Security.
While no service is completely secure, we use certain physical, managerial, and technical safeguards that are designed to improve the integrity and security of your personally identifiable information. For example, we encrypt your Content when it is transmitted. In addition, sensitive information such as credit card number and password that we request from you through your use of our App is protected with encryption, such as Secured Socket Layer (SSL) protocol, during transmission. The servers on which personal information is stored are kept in a controlled environment with limited access. We keep such personal information encrypted as well. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information or Content you transmit to us or store through the use of our App, and you do so at your own risk. We also cannot guarantee that such information or Content during transmission through use of our App or while stored on our systems or otherwise in our care may not be intruded, accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
You may access our App and your account information only through the use of an individual user ID and password. To protect the confidentiality of personal information, you must keep your password confidential and not disclose it to any other person. Please advise us immediately if you believe your password has been misused. In addition, always logout when you finish your session. Please note that we will never ask you to disclose your password in an unsolicited phone call or email.
If we learn of a security systems breach, then we may attempt to notify you electronically so that you can take appropriate protective steps. We may post a notice through our App if a security breach occurs. Depending on where you live, you may have a legal right to receive notice of a security breach in writing. If you have any questions about the security of your personal information, please reach out to us at email@example.com.
9. Privacy Settings.
Although we may allow you to adjust your privacy settings to limit access to certain personal information, please be aware that no security measures are perfect or impenetrable. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures when using our App. Additionally, we cannot control the actions of other users with whom you may choose to share your information notwithstanding our warning not to do so. Further, even after information posted on our
App is removed, caching and archiving services may have saved that information, and other users or third parties may have copied or stored the information available on our App.
10. Changes and Updates to this Policy.
Laws, regulations, and industry standards both domestically and internationally evolve which may cause us to make changes as necessary and update from time to time. We encourage you to revisit this page periodically to stay aware of any changes to this Policy. If we modify the Policy, we will make it available through our App, and indicate the date of the latest revision. In the event that the modifications materially alter your rights or obligations hereunder, we will make reasonable efforts to notify you of the change. For example, we may send a message to your email address, if we have one on file, or generate a notification on the App as such material changes are made. Your continued use of our App after the revised Policy has become effective indicates that you have read, understood, and agreed to the current version of the Policy.
If you have any questions or concerns about this policy, please contact us at:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 801-226-0747
Please allow up to 48 hours for a reply.
EU Representative - Avocado Consulting GmbH
Spichernstr. 75 - 77
50672 Cologne Germany